About MeBuying or selling a home may be one of the most important decisions you make in your lifetime. I am committed to personalized customer service, ensuring the highest level of satisfaction for my clients. This is achieved by constant communication and listening to your concerns. I consider our relationship as a team approach. I began my real estate career in 1998 with Jean Wright Real Estate where I was a multi million dollar producer. I am excited to be associated with The Hudson Company, another boutique firm on the North Shore with a similar culture. My prior experience was in the Trust Department of a mid sized LaSalle Street bank. My successful management career in banking enabled me to bring valuable financial and customer service expertise to my position as a real estate broker. I have lived on the north side of Chicago and on the North Shore for more than 30 years. I lived for over 12 years in Wilmette with my husband and daughter who attended Wilmette public schools and New Trier High School. My husband and I now reside in Northfield. I am dedicated to my community and can help clients learn more about schools and community amenities on the North Shore.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 8 LONGMEADOW RD WINNETKA, IL $3,395,000
- 400 SHERIDAN RD WINNETKA, IL $3,199,000
- 263 CHESTNUT ST WINNETKA, IL $2,885,000
- 724 LINCOLN AVE WINNETKA, IL $2,799,000
- 626 WARWICK RD KENILWORTH, IL $2,599,000
- 1091 FISHER LN WINNETKA, IL $2,095,000
- 207 BEACH RD GLENCOE, IL $2,075,000
- 61 MEADOWVIEW DR NORTHFIELD, IL $1,989,000
- 422 CUMNOR RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,895,000
- 997 ASBURY CT WINNETKA, IL $1,850,000
- 310 RALEIGH RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,700,000
- 640 BLACKTHORN RD WINNETKA, IL $1,699,000
- 300 FAIRVIEW AVE WINNETKA, IL $1,699,000
- 950 SKOKIE RIDGE DR GLENCOE, IL $1,699,000
- 330 BROOKSIDE LN GLENCOE, IL $1,699,000
- 614 EARLSTON RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,695,000
- 111 OXFORD RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,650,000
- 220 DE WINDT RD WINNETKA, IL $1,649,000
- 878 SHERIDAN RD WINNETKA, IL $1,599,000
- 777 PROSPECT AVE WINNETKA, IL $1,569,000
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Search 72,301 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Winnetka, IL Postal Code 60093, IL School District School District, County, IL Listing Service Area Area, IL Address 123 Main St, Winnetka, IL Street Main St, Winnetka, IL Listing ID #123456
Activity in winnetka